GUINEA PIG 3D SILICONE MOULD
MEASURES APPROX 4.5cm each guinea pig
Emlems moulds can be used with sugarpaste, modelling paste, florist paste, chocolate, isomalt, candy melts, clay, marzipan, cake mix, butter, ice, plaster, soap and so much more.
They are food safe, freezer safe and oven safe up to 200 degrees.
THEY DO NOT TEAR OR SHRINK
INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING 3d SILICONE MOULDS
Ideal for using with pourable material such as chocolate, isomalt, butter, water, soap or plaster etc.
1. Tape both halves of the mould together ensuring seams are covered and there are no gaps for leakage.
2. Turn the mould upside down and fill with pourable material such as chocolate, candy melts, isomalt, butter, water, soap, plaster etc(melt your chocolate on a bain marie)
3. Tap the base of the mould on a flat surface for about 4 minutes to ensure any air bubbles rise to the top
4. Leave to set
5. Once set, remove tape
6. Then carefully manipulate the mould and remove the finished product.
7. If painting chocolate make sure you use candy colours as they are oil based. (DO NOT USE WATER BASED COLOURS WITH CHOCOLATE.)
Using solid material such as modelling paste, clay etc with 3d moulds - once you have removed the paste from the mould stick the two halves together with edible glue or water, smooth the seams with a sugarcraft tool and leave to dry. You can insert cocktail sticks/skewers on larger figures to help them stand until dry.
With some moulds it is helpful to perhaps make the figure in pieces i.e. the feet/legs first then attach after with edible glue and cocktail sticks.
We hope you enjoy using our moulds.